Swimming Pool Construction Sussex
If you’re looking to add a high quality, bespoke swimming pool to your home or commercial property, we can help and will work with you right from the initial consultation through to completion. As part of our services, we’re proud to offer solutions that are environmentally friendly and safe for families and businesses all year round.
Our expert team will work with you from start to finish. Our services include:
- Swimming pool design
- Swimming pool construction
- Ongoing servicing and maintenance
- Ad hoc maintenance and call outs
- Swimming pool cleaning
See how our expert and professional team work to provide you with your dream swimming pool below. Each job will be unique and with our specialists and accurate tools and equipment, we can build your dream pool. Speak with us and see what we can do for you.
Our swimming pool construction services
Whilst each individual pool construction may vary, our process to create your own bespoke swimming pool follows a simple process.
Our pool construction services include the following steps:
If you’ve decided that you’d like a swimming pool added to your home in the south east, then the first step is for us to come out to your property and speak to you about your needs. We will discuss your swimming pool design ideas and the style of swimming pool you’d like.
We offer all types of swimming pools and we pride ourselves on not pigeonholing ourselves. The HeatForm pools we fit are a wonderful example of a modern swimming pool. Made of recycled PET bottles they embody our philosophy of a reduced carbon footprint being the way forward for our industry.
We always undertake a site survey before quoting and starting any work on the construction of your pool. This ensures that the area is prepared for construction and there are no unseen obstacles. This includes:
- Understanding your requirements, which helps us know where to focus the budget:
- Do you have young children or grandchildren?
- Do you have pets?
- Does anyone in the family have a skin condition?
- Do you want to use the pool in summer and winter months?
- How many people will be in the pool at once?
- Do you want a tiled or liner pool?
- Have you got any design ideas in mind?
- Reviewing the area in which the pool is going to be constructed. This is to ensure we have the right points of reference for our state of the art design software. We will take several photos of the garden, house and access and find a datum point which allows us to scale the house and garden for designing your pool.
Swimming pool design
Once we have all the relevant information, we will use it to produce an initial design without too much planting or fine detail to allow you to visualise the swimming pool in your garden. This is where we set ourselves apart – you’re able to visualise how your garden will look.
We will provide a quote with your design, plus technical details such as:
- Dosing systems
- Turnover periods
- Heating requirements
- Swimming pool finishes
If you’re happy with your quote, we’ll then do another site visit to finalise everything. At this point you can provide any extra design ideas you may have had, which will help with the final proposal.
We will then produce a final design which allows you to really visualise the swimming pool in the garden. Either using VR or simpler computer rendering we can show plant shrubs, change the colour of interiors and exteriors, show fire pits, water features and bring the project to life.
Construction of the swimming pool
Next the construction of the swimming pool starts. This involves:
- Excavating the ground using state of the art laser guided construction techniques
- Preparing the base and foundations
- Installing steel reinforced block work and pipework that will help to heat the pool and keep it filtered and maintained when in use
- Installing the pool liner
- Adding any lighting
- Installing the heating and filtration system
All block work and pipework is then tested to ensure everything is working as it should. Our team thoroughly checks and assesses all areas of the swimming pool to ensure a high quality finish that is exactly how you imagined.
We’ll also add all water, test it and dose it with the correct chemicals so it’s ready for use straight away. Finally, all finishing touches such as pool covers, plants and decor are added to the project.
Once everything has been checked, your swimming pool is ready for use!
Why choose Hydrocare Leisure for your swimming pool in Sussex?
We’re proud to have 25 years’ experience creating swimming pools across Sussex, Surrey and Kent. Our established reputation in the local area, plus our affiliation with SPATA (The Swimming Pool And Allied Trades Association), make us a reliable and trustworthy choice when it comes to the construction of your swimming pool in the south east.
Our highly skilled team of swimming pool builders work closely with you throughout the construction process to design and create your dream swimming pool. With excellent attention to detail and expert skills, you can be safe in the knowledge that you’re getting the very best service.